The Air Quality Assurance (AQA) system is a web-based workflow application that manages breathing air quality testing.
All breathing air systems are charged using a Breathing Air Compressor Unit (BACU). Air Quality Testing is conducted on samples collected directly from a BACU and in some cases from additional points downstream such as Bottle Banks and remote Panels. Testing is mandatory and must be conducted against a strict schedule; the results are tracked, audited and used to determine if a Breathing Air System is fit for service.
The AQA system can be used to assure the quality of any gas, fluid or solid.
The main functional elements of AQA:
- Record air quality test data from local and external tests
- Manage air quality test schedules
- Enable air quality test data to be compared
- Enable past data to be recalled if required for accountability or audit purposes
In particular AQA supports:
- Capturing Tube Test data
- Capturing Laboratory Test data
- Printing relevant air quality test and shipping forms
- Scheduling of air quality tests
- Notification and communication emails
- Audit trails of all test information
The AQA enables the users to view and compare past air quality test data and allows the user to easily verify the status and test schedule of an Air Source.